22.2.09

"the goods" Sunday Feb.22nd

THE QUITE STORM : Andy makes the Best Hot Chocolate....

1.New Birth   - Wildflower
2.Annette Pointdexter - Wayward Dream
3.Stylistics - People make the world go round
4.Hall & Oates - Sara's smile
5. Shirley Brown - Woman to woman
6.Blue Magic - Sideshow
7.Emotions - Don't ask my neighbours
8.Bobby Moore - Anything man
9.Ohio Players - Sweet Sticky Thing
10.Spinners - Could it be i'm falling in love
11.The Impressions - Sooner or Later
12.The Whisper - I love the way you make me feel
13.Lim Taylor - Let me make love to you
14.Zapp - Be Alright
15.Candi Staton - As long as he takes care of home
16.Nicole Willis - If this ain't love
17.Ramsey & Company - Love Call
18.Al Green - L-O-V-E.
19.Taste of honey - I'll try something new
20.Love Unlimited - Walking in the rain with the one i love..
21.Minnie Ripperton - Inside my love
22.Serge Gainsbourg/Jane Birkin - Jet'aime moi non plus
23.Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale
24.Stylistics - You make me feel Brand New
25.Gregory Abbot - Shake you down
26.Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
27.Taste of Honey - SUKIYAKI
28.Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I put a spell on you
29.Wayne Carter - WAHOO WAHOO
30.Bill Withers - Lovely Day
31.Cornell Campbell - Conversation

Thanks for the phone calls.... 

No comments: