9.5.10

The goods playlist April 25th 2010

Andy Williams celebrates over 50 years of Motown acknowledging the first 10 years of the nuggets.

Introduction with Berry Gordy/Temptations - Masterpiece
Barrett Strong - Money (That's what I want)
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Shop around
The Marvelettes - Please Mr.Postman
The Marvelettes - Playboy
Marvin Gaye - Stubborn kind of fellow
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - You've got a hold on me
Marvin Gaye - Pride & Joy
Stevie Wonder - Finder Tips
Martha Reeves & The Vandelles - Come and get these memories
Martha Reeves & The Vandelles - Love is like a heatwave
Marvin Gaye - I'll be doggone
Diana Ross & The Supremes - Back in my arms again
The Four Tops - I can't help myself
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Tracks of my tears
Diana Ross & The Supremes - Nothing but Heartaches
Diana Ross & The Supremes - I hear a Symphony
Stevie Wonder - Uptight (Everything is alright)
Diana Ross & The Supremes - My world is empty without you
Martha Reeves & The Vandelles - My Baby loves me
The Temptations - Ain't too proud to beg
Jimmy Ruffin - What becomes of the broken hearted
Diana Ross & The Supremes - You can't hurry love
Diana Ross & The Supremes - I'm gonna make you love me
Marvin Gaye - I heard it through the grapevine
Jr.Walker & The All-Stars - What does it take
The Originals - Baby,I'm for real
Jackson 5 - I want you back
The Temptations - Psychadelic Shack
Diana Ross & The Supremes - Someday we'll be together
The Supremes - Up the Ladder to the roof
Diana Ross - Reach out and touch
Diana Ross - Ain't no mountain high enough
Tammi Terrell - What a good man he is
Temptations - Masterpiece

See you next week - Same time,same bat channel

No comments: