30.8.10

The GOODS playlist Aug 22nd 2010

3 hour extended GOODS with Scott C

Oneness of Juju - Space Jungle Funk
Sonar Kollektiv Orchestra - Africa (Popkom Version)
Malinga Five - Kaloule Woman
Lazy Jones - Africaine
Frank Cunimondo Trio - A House is Not a Home
Souljazz Orchestra - Awakenings
Tania Maria - Dona Flor
Ed Motta - Astelyum
Junior Mance - Zabuda
Joe Cuba Sextet - Can You Feel it
Hava Cultura Band - Pa'Gozar
Groupo Monumental - Tremendo Tremendo
Can - Halleluwah
Onra - High Hopes
Kev Brown & LMNO - The Beat Tape
Suff Daddy - Vitrin
Waajeed - Starz
Black Spade - Actioneer
Musiq Soulchild - Just Friends (Dilla mix)
Brian Green - Hometown
The Pharcyde - Y? it Be Like That
Anita Tijoux - 1977
Calvin Skills - I'll Be There for You
Gene Harris - Don't Call Me Nigger Whitey
Sarah Jones - Blood
Rahel - Hope
Rah Digga - Numbers
Eric Rico - Still In Love With You
Arthur Adams - You've Got the Floor
Selection - Rebel on the Run
Backlash - Hang With the Gang
Robin Hannibal - Rocking All Night
Risco Connection - Goodtimes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i've added your show to my podcasts but somehow I can't manage to get the previuos shows. Is it possible to get them?

Thank you and keep up with the good vibes

hapi said...

Hi fathead, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.